Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm falling on my knees.

offering all of me...

Jesus, you're all this heart is living for.


I love that song so much. It's pretty old, but its so beautiful, still.
love love.


Chelsea spent the night with me last night..she dyed the under side of my hair..but since my hair is naturally multi colored (super weird..) you can really tell.
i'm thinking of just dying it all..it's a nice color of brown...(im beginning to get a complex over my hair turning so blonde..)
Should I?

Abby, Kaitlyn, and I were talking about my future wedding this morning.
I love talking about that! ha..and i'm not even engaged yet lol.
I just love it.
I cant wait.

My cousin Jessica, who is a year older than me (and may I add, we have always kind of butted heads) is getting married in May..she's having a cowboy wedding (outside..grrrr...)
hm..i'm not even sure what to think about that ...ahah..


I LOVE how warm it is today. Seriously, I'm in love with it.

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait for your wedding either.
    i wonder how long we will have to wait?...
    have you two been talking about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got your comment on my blog so thought i would write back real quick.
    first of all, i got it at walmart. im sure target has them too. they were in the home section with all the plastic storage containers for food and such.

    and second... how in the WORLD do you get yourself to drink that much a day??? im dying over here. feel like im gonna float away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for spring and summer! I love love love it! i'm just getting tired of winter. lol. short sleeves, yay.

    I would love to have an outside wedding. like during spring time. that would be the most beautiful thing ever.

    ReplyDelete