Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blessed.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend.
As terrible and long the wait was, he was so worth it.
I cannot explain how much waiting that long for someone i loved so much hurt. It's crazy. I never knew something like that could feel.
But i'm so blessed to have him now. This week will be 7 months that we will have officially been together.
Is it silly that since i was about 14, I always dreamed of being "Ty and Emily"?
That's the first time i've ever even admitted that.ha.
We're so blessed. Everyday is something new. I love it.


It's Thanksgiving break!! Thank the lord, I made it through my first quarter of school!!
I get to work more hours this week, Christmas money! : )

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo sweet. you guys are cute.
    wonder when ill get that wedding invite in the mail?! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Melissa...
    haha..whatever...
    just a little bit longer..haha!

    ReplyDelete