Monday, October 26, 2009

I'll never be the same..

not after loving You, not after loving You.

I dont even know the name or the artist of that song..
but it plays in our store on 100.9 all the time and I really like that line a lot.

It's crazy how you really are NEVER the same after you fall in love with Him. It's unlike falling in love with anyone else..you can never forget him, never forget how he was there for you, and no matter how hard you try, never be able to push the memory of him down far enough. He's incredible like that : )

I'm rediscovering God all over again..I'm so excited.
I'm finally starting to see the beginnings of what the future I've dreamed of come together. I cant wait to get started on all that God has made me for. I know that being used is often a painful process...but i've never experienced a time that it wasnt worth it. He's worth it all.

Man..
I'm so thankful to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment