Friday, November 27, 2009

Lunch!

I'm very ready to go on my lunch break.
I'm waiting for my co-worker to get here so i can leave and get it.
I think the most exciting part of my day is often deciding what to eat for lunch..
sad huh?

I'm a creature of habit, to the max. And I enjoy scheduling. I dont like things to just be mixed matched through out the day everyday. I need order..
I dont really like this about me!

My Thanksgiving was good. Usually there is like a thousand relatives that show up to my mimi's house that I dont know from Adam. But this time there was considerably less. I liked that. Even though I'm still not allowed to eat at the big table! What the crap? How old do you have to be to get a seat in there??
The dining room, with the table that seats 18 (im not even kidding), is exclusive to the old people.
How frustrating to have always eaten my Thanksgiving dinner sitting on the floor in the living room.
But, I'm blessed to have so much food and a warm house to be in at Thanksgiving..so it's all good in the end : )


Yesterday was 7 months! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment