There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 22, 2010

Keeping up.

I'm finding I'm having trouble keeping up with my blog as much as I used to. It's mainly because i've been constantly either sick to my stomach, or my head...darn this hay fever the beautiful spring time causes...i have TERRIBLE allergies.
I simply just do not want to read or type or anything when i'm feeling so sick.


Though, I feel like a good bit of this could be controlled if I just ate when and what I'm supposed to. I'm hypoglycemic, and I'm supposed to eat 6 small, nutritious meals a day in order to keep my sugar up. When my sugar is even slightly down, i feel really sick. And of course, if my sugar gets too low, I'll pass out. Which is crazy scary. So, I'm about to start researching on that topic..so hopefully I can start feeling better.
I'm about to get a gym membership at Anytime too, which i'm super excited about. There's one literally 2 minutes away from my house.

I'm kind of liking my classes this quarter.
Minus political science...this health care thing couldnt have come at a better time...my Poly Sci professor is having a haayyy dayyy talking about it all.
How lucky am I, to be in a class on politics, when politics is the hottest topic in America? oh boy.


On Louisiana weather, it snowed yesterday. It's 65 degrees today.
Ha. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Ron and I am a
    Christian blogger.

    I enjoyed looking over your blog.
    And you are more than welcome
    to visit my mine.
    http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com
    ronj1946 at gmail dot com

    If I've posted this to your blog before
    please forgive me, sometimes it ain't
    so easy being an Old Geezer.

    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it was 80 degrees the next! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete