Monday, February 1, 2010

Just another Manic Monday.



So, before I rant and rave about how unbelievably tired I am this Monday, I will say thank you to Jane for giving me this:




Thanks a million! I love your blog too, by the way!


So anyway,

I have a case of the Mondays in the worst way today!
I was falling in and out of sleep in all 3 of my classes this morning. Seriously fighting to stay conscious. It was rough! ...that was not so fun.
So I'm still super sleepy, sitting here at work, but I have a long night of studying ahead of me once I get off today!
aggghh!

I'm ready for next quarter already.
I'm so over this one.hahaha.
I think i'm just most ready for warmth to come back!! I need it, i'm turning into a popsicle!!

Oh, and I'm currently rotting my teeth out. with skittles.
cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment