Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dreamer.

As a child, preteen, and early teenager, I was possibly the biggest dreamer ever.
Ok, maybe not the BIGGEST, but maybe the busiest. I was always dreaming up new ways to save the world, or something nuts like that.

When I was a kid, i dreamt the super hero dreams and want not. ACTUALLY, at one point, I had decided I was going to be a Super Teacher/Preacher...cape and all..not EVEN kidding!

But as a preteen, and early teen, I began dreaming more realistic dreams, based on a few tough experiences and wrong choices. I was always wanting to help people out of things that I had beaten.

My junior and senior years of high school..most of this dreaming came to a halt. I'm not completely positive, but I'd think it was caused by the downer, realist, and most times underhanded boyfriend I had the entirety of my junior year.
Unfortunately, i didnt realize i had the right to dream again until this past summer.

But now that my dreaming is back underway, it is WELL underway.

I just recently realized that with my minor in English, this could help me get a spot to teach English in Japan!
lots of thoughts there...

I also, just realized that thought that I could also become a pastor for Junior High girls. My DREAM is to be able to head up a ministry like that. Those kids are my HEART.

Another dream of mine, the only dream I have kept and has just kept growing since my childhood, is becoming a wife and mother. A great one. I would love to have the ability to stay home with my children and be there for them every step of the way, and teach them my (and my future husband's) values and morals, which are/will be based on Jesus Christ.
*Even if I am not able to stay at home everyday with my kids, it will be perfectly ok with me..these are just big dreams you know!

Dreaming makes me feel more alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment