Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rainy Day.

It's pouring rain here in the good ol' West Monroe, Louisiana. An unexpected shower, as well. It really wasn't even supposed to rain today! But with the rain, I had to leave my poor baby, Avey, in her kennel inside all day. Normally, all the wonderfully knowledgeable animal owners would tell me that she's just gonna have to learn to be ok with that and blah blah blah...but in my opinion, kenneled up is just no way for a dog to live. At least not a dog this big, with a kennel this small.
It wouldn't be an issue, i wouldn't feel bad, if her kennel was big enough for her to stand all the way up in..but it's not. Therefore, she only sleeps in it.
She normally spends the day outside playing and chewing things (EX: my front deck, her leash, the neighborhood kids' toys, etc). So I feel bad today..sitting at work until 4...with her locked up in the tiny kennel all alone all day long.

Wow that was boring.

I apologize. I'm just not even in the mood to blog today..I have so much on my mind, but I just don't feel like typing some really deep sermon today..

I really just want to go back to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment