Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I remember the sound..of your November downtown..

The above title is a lyric from the Joshua Radin song "Winter".
It only listen to him in the Winter (I'm a seasonal music person), and it always reminds me of a best friend I once had, Angela.

But time passes, we grow up, and things change.
And I do not like change.
I seriously do NOT know how to handle it.
And things are changing too fast for me lately.

Since my last post, things have not looked up in the least. And i do NOT understand. And my heart hurts. A lot.

BUT - there is hope.
There is God. My ever present help in time of trouble. My saviour. My comforter. He's the only thing I have right now...and what a great thing to have He is.

I have an idea for a good blog..but that's on the back burner right now.
I just needed to get this out.

You know what makes me happy when I'm having a bad day?
This silly guy :)

It's probably pathetic..but I love my little dog-acting kitty.

1 comment: