Friday, July 23, 2010

Metal Flavored Gum.

For real, this gum is supposed to be Spearmint, but I swear, it tastes very much like metal. I don't even know why I'm still chewing it!

I've had a zombie-esque personality as of late, i dont know why so much, but caring so much about anyone and everything kind of makes me tired! So i get in these stages where I just "turn off" my emotions, so to speak. And I do this completely sub consciously, and don't even realize it until Ty points it out (because he can't stand when i don't communicate well!).

Wedding plans never stop. I don't want to elope, but probably only because i'm stubborn as an ox. Seriously. I dislike all the planning very much, but there's no way i'm going to get married and everyone and their mom not be there to see it.haha...

I'm just ready to be married already!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! If you need some links for wedding inspiration/photographers/decor/the whole nine yards lemme know :)

    ReplyDelete