Friday, July 2, 2010

Engaged :)

Yes!
Ty asked me to spend the rest of my life with him a week ago today!
That guy...man! He did better than I could have ever imagined.

We were both leaders (and he the worship leader) at a camp we took our youth to last week. We first fell for each other at that very camp, over 2 years ago. It would take me an incredibly long blog post to tell our story...so I'll just post the link to the video of his proposal instead :)

Our Love Story!

All the stuff he was telling me that you can't hear, i don't really remember that much of it either...only because I was just so shocked and excited..haha.

I can't say that I've ever seen a better proposal. He did it perfect (and EXACTLY the way I've always wanted).

I can't wait to get on with the rest of our life!!!

P.S.
Ty's 24th birthday was Wednesday, Happy Birthday Handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment