Friday, April 3, 2009

What a night for a dance..

you know, i'm a dancin' machine.
with the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene..


...
all this time you were precious to me.
But all the while i was dreamin' of revelry!


ohhh my Kings of Leon.


This has been a week.
a pretty good one though.
the beginning was really rough...staying up all night to finish a term paper and a bio project...
then working all day the next day...getting home at 6 and sleeping 14 hours that night!
yes..that was great!
the latter part of the week has been much nicer to me.
"Life could you be a little softer to me? Life could you be more gentle to me?"
wow. it's been a looooooooooong time since i've thought of that song.

only like 2 more actual weeks in school.
you would not BELIEVE the anticipation. anxiety. excitement.
oh my word, it's finally happening!

wowzers.

No comments:

Post a Comment