Monday, April 20, 2009

Are we as safe as we let ourselves believe?

So my Spring Break was pretty much off the chain. And yes, i'm aware that the only person who still thinks that phrase is cool is Ryan Lowe...

But either way, it was cool. I really cant recall a day that i didnt have fun with somebody..and sleeping late was soooo nice. The only thing that got me out of bed this morning was knowing that i only have 1 week of high school left!!
which at the same time kind of made me want to stay in bed...

i'm getting nervous!


i'm pretty much digging The Wellness Center.
of course not as much as Fitness Plus...but it's time to let that go i guess...though i still cant get myself to take the tag off my key chain...haha...wishful thinking i suppose.

And...
dashboard has over taken my musical preference once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment