Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Pregnancy Humor

I have found, that when you are pregnant..you really just have to remember to always have a good sense of humor, and never ever ever wear your heart on your sleeve (which is ridiculously hard while your emotions are completely whack a doodle).
While I really should post about all of the lovely things my youth students, complete strangers, and male friends who have never been and will never be pregnant have said to me, I will instead post a link to something that really makes me chuckle.

Why does it make me chuckle?
Because only a pregnant woman, or woman who has been pregnant, could relate so well to this bit of hilarity.

http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2011/08/domestic-enemies-of-pregnant-mom.html

So follow the link, and relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment