Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm dreaming of a WARM Christmas...

Yes.
If you know me, you know I HATE the cold. Unfortunately for all of my friends and family, when Winter arrives, I complain on average about 68x more than normal...which I readily admit is a problem, and is very distasteful.
The cold just makes me miserable, and I cannot understand for the life of me why so many people enjoy chapped lips, freezing noses, and wearing 5,000 layers of clothing.
But that's just me I suppose.

I'm definitely a Summer girl. I love love love the warm (and HOT, even) weather SO much. I love everything about Summer.

It's December 11, (my boss's birthday!) and the high today is in the 70's!!! Needless to say, I'm thrilled :)

As soon as I get home from work, I'm changing into shorts (ee!!) and making Christmas Candy!
Then my sister and I are going to lead worship under the bridge, and feed the less fortunate.
And later on, I'm hoping she agrees to come see Elf at the Downtown Cinema with me!!

Peee Ess.

I bought this ---
at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago...and may I just say...HOW STINKING CUTE IS THAT?!
I love it! Now my ipod can stay warm too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment