Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Off.

Today is Wednesday..Wednesday is my "day off". I put quotation marks there because it's rarely ever a true day off. Everything I need to get done that week has to get done in one day!

So today, I came home from school and got to searching for more wedding venues. I had been told about a place in Ruston called the Norton Building that was and outside/inside venue, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to go look. My mom and I went to Ruston to check it out, and I must say, it's a pretty neat place. It's not Austin's..but I think it's 2nd best. I'm taking Ty back there with me tomorrow (hopefully) to look at it again. If he's for it I'll put down a deposit while we're there...I can't handle losing a second venue.

Whyyy must I have an outside wedding? Something in me just won't let me not! It's just what I've always wanted!

So, pray this works out for us. I'm ready to move on with our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment